The real cost of adding an extension is ZERO so Why should you pay for it?
Ring Central - with base package
$29.99 x 10 extensions = $299.90
Ring Central with premium package
$44.99 x 10 extensions = $449.90
InfoFlo Talk - with 5 lines, unlimited extensions and premium features
$29.99 x 4 Business Lines = $119.96
$39.99 x 1 Toll Free Line = $39.99
For a total cost of $159.95 and a savings of 65% over Ring Central
By comparing these two totals, you can see that InfoFloTalk saves the customer 65% in VoIP costs. That’s money you can reinvest in your business, your product, and your employees. Or you could stick with another VoIP provider and spend it all on fees. The choice is up to you.
Now, with VoIP there’s no such thing as running out of open ports ... We don’t think there should be such a thing as fees per extension either. Our technology puts you back in control of your VoIP service and saves you money.
With other VoIP service providers, you are:
* Paying per extension not per line. Even though each extension doesn’t need a dedicated phone number, you are still paying as if it did.
* Paying almost double for “premium features” or packages. We give them to you for free.
* Misled into thinking that minutes are unlimited. In reality, if you go over the quota, you’ll be paying a per-minute rate that can be as high as 2-3 cents per minute. That adds up quick.
* Not sharing minutes between extensions. A sneaky way for the VoIP provider to charge you more for going over the minutes quota for any of your extension.
* Paying hidden fees. You’ll see fees such as recovery fees and 911 charges. All in all, those can add up to 10-15% of your total monthly bill. We don’t charge any hidden fees. Ever
Traditional wired telephone service providers are no better. The going rates for a single business line with a single number ranges from $40-$50.
Is a traditional wired phone service better?
Nope. Since wired phone providers use outdated technology, you’ll pay more than you have to. A single business line can cost you anywhere from $40-$50 with a wired telephone service provider. Why pay more for worse technology?
Instead, we give each and every customer their own dedicated server where nothing is shared. This setup makes the cost of adding extensions approach ZERO. Then, we pass those savings on to you.
Extensions can be added in a matter of seconds using our simple admin web interface. Once a new extension is registered to an endpoint such as a VoIP phone or a smartphone running a VoIP softphone, it can instantly be used to call in/out.